Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

Super Moderator
It鈥榮 okay.
English was the only thing i was excellent in school馃檲
And we germans are not as humorless as we are displayed the most of the time馃槀
your English is better than some on this forum. Not saying any names as i might get into trouble but he鈥檚 a boy from Ireland (there鈥檚 lots of people in Ireland) 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #63
your English is better than some on this forum. Not saying any names as i might get into trouble but he鈥檚 a boy from Ireland (there鈥檚 lots of people in Ireland) 馃槀
We have to guess what our @Irish boy friend says or use Google translator. Talking of which why have you been so quiet lately :unsure:

Registered
I consider this as Funny to end the discussion!馃槀
Good to hear you share my sense of humour 馃槃
Do you know the guy who built my engine?
If so then you may want to point him in the directly of a video i made for YouTube of me collecting the car and i go on to show the engine and his name.

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
In fact it would be good if you @MarcPratz encouraged your fellow engine builders to also join the site. May I ask if you drive an A45s as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #68
There's probably a queue at AMG to join but they only let one in and one out on to this illustrious site. In case they can't get their heads through the door at the factory.

Registered
Good to hear you share my sense of humour 馃槃
Do you know the guy who built my engine?
If so then you may want to point him in the directly of a video i made for YouTube of me collecting the car and i go on to show the engine and his name.

View attachment 5980
His name is Manuel Huber. Hes currently the production line handle for the M139 in my shift.
I鈥榣l show him the video tomorrow鉁岎煆
In fact it would be good if you @MarcPratz encouraged your fellow engine builders to also join the site. May I ask if you drive an A45s as well.
I can try my best馃憤馃徎
Unfortunately im not driving one of these awesome cars. They鈥榬e way to expensive for me atm馃槀 But i鈥榤 more into older cars. Got an W201 190E with a swapped 3.0 M103 engine and a BMW E39 523i as daily bitch. I love the time travel you make entering the car everytime馃馃徎

Registered
His name is Manuel Huber. Hes currently the production line handle for the M139 in my shift.

I can try my best馃憤馃徎
Unfortunately im not driving one of these awesome cars. They鈥榬e way to expensive for me atm馃槀 But i鈥榤 more into older cars. Got an W201 190E with a swapped 3.0 M103 engine and a BMW E39 523i as daily bitch. I love the time travel you make entering the car everytime馃馃徎
Do you know if Manuel is on facebook or anything? would be good to put a face to the name.

Also if you could ask him to get in contact or post a comment on the YouTube video, it would make a great story for my next AMG video 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #71
I have to say it鈥檚 really brought a new dimension to this forum and to A45s ownership specifically to have a builder of our cars, and hopefully other builders joining soon, participating. Well done @MarcPratz for being the first I鈥檝e seen outside a manufacturers forum to engage in this way.

Reactions: alias23

Registered
Discussion Starter #73
But i鈥榤 more into older cars. Got an W201 190E with a swapped 3.0 M103 engine and a BMW E39 523i as daily bitch. I love the time travel you make entering the car everytime馃馃徎
A very good choice of cars. I have moved away from RWD cars as were my first few MBs but I can certainly remember a neighbour of mine having a 190E in black which looked really great.

Registered
Discussion Starter #76

Registered

I can try my best馃憤馃徎
I have always like both the W201 190E Evos and the E30 M3. Truly classics and are timeless beauties.

Super Moderator
馃槼馃槼 i know the film incase people are wondering what the **** you are talking about 馃槺

61 - 80 of 104 Posts