·
Registered
156 Posts

Reactions: Forrester

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Please may ask @MarcPratz what are the lead times of the engine for new models. So how long before the A45s launched in 2019 did you start making engines for it. It's a follow on from @vodka about the next gen version of the A45s engine. As the AutoCar link explains about the potential evolution of this engine I am fairly sure we will see an electric hybrid version in the FL A45s say in two/three years time. Next AMG C63 to ditch V8 for hybrid four-pot | Autocar

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please may ask @MarcPratz what are the lead times of the engine for new models. So how long before the A45s launched in 2019 did you start making engines for it. It's a follow on from @vodka about the next gen version of the A45s engine. As the AutoCar link explains about the potential evolution of this engine I am fairly sure we will see an electric hybrid version in the FL A45s say in two/three years time. Next AMG C63 to ditch V8 for hybrid four-pot | Autocar

I‘m sry i can‘t talk about those things. Just to risky that i say something I‘m
not supposed to😉

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Understood.

Welcome back after the August break.

·
Registered
2020 Sun Yellow A45s with plus pack.
161 Posts
Oh no,not that cowboy,i wouldn't trust him with a logo set,ill give it 2,000 miles before it goes bang 😁😉
hey! at least I get a good 1000 miles of fun after the run in period 😂

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
@MarcPratz is that your new CLA45s you're sporting these days on instagram. Or are you just showing that you built the engine.

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Just an engine i build😉 A/CLA owners DM me quite often compared to the V8 owners😂
Thanks for getting back. A very ordered mind to reply quite some time after a message.

I am starting to give up on Brabus coming to market with their stage 1 for the A45s and am beginning to pin my hopes on a lot more power in the A45s from the electric turbo hybrid FL version. I just hope MB don't detune the engine for the A-Class compared to the C-Class.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for getting back. A very ordered mind to reply quite some time after a message.

I am starting to give up on Brabus coming to market with their stage 1 for the A45s and am beginning to pin my hopes on a lot more power in the A45s from the electric turbo hybrid FL version. I just hope MB don't detune the engine for the A-Class compared to the C-Class.

I‘m not very active on this site, just visiting from time to time when it comes to my mind sry.

Can‘t say anything about your speculation....

Did you only had a
look at Brabus or already asked at some other shops?
If you want to power up the engine the most important thing is to get an extra warranty from the shop.
Why do you want a stage 1 for the most powerful 4cylinder if i may ask🙈

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
I‘m not very active on this site, just visiting from time to time when it comes to my mind sry.

Can‘t say anything about your speculation....

Did you only had a
look at Brabus or already asked at some other shops?
If you want to power up the engine the most important thing is to get an extra warranty from the shop.
Why do you want a stage 1 for the most powerful 4cylinder if i may ask🙈
I have only been interested in Brabus because of the warranty but also I know they do an extremely thorough job otherwise MB franchised dealers would not fit them.

I think the A45s engine is fabulous but it could do with some additional spicing up but we'll see what Brabus comes up with otherwise I'll wait for the electric hybrid FL which I think will take the A45 to another level.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts