Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who ordered an A-Class premium plus in July onwards and has received thier car. UK ONLY

Trying to prove there were no issues as I was led to believe, this is being used as an excuse for my order not being able to be delivered. I believe some Arnold Clark orders have been completed.

Have a case open with Mercedes / Motorama leasing for various reasons as you may have seen from a few posts. Need to get as much info as I can for my case for some form of goodwill. Pretty damning thus far.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered an A250 Premium on the 3rd of July with Arnold Clark. Still haven't received my car though.

You sure there wasn't an actual delay?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm checking as I'm sure I've seen a few who have ordered slightly before and after who have received thiers. Or at least had a build allocation.

I waited Almost 14 weeks and never even got an allocation, trying to figure out if this is the norm, I don't want to be fobbed off by the lease company or Mercedes. I had an email saying I had an allocation then there was a delay and I never had an allocation. I feel a little hard done by one because i appear to have been lied to and two because the car I got supplied with was faulty. What I can't get my head around is how the car I was finally supplied with, different spec and engine was not working fully and was allowed to be allocated to me as is, the final straw has been the issue getting the right part and then the lack of knowledge installing and programming the new part to the car.

I may appear fussy but the whole saga feels like a kick in the teeth. I now have a loan car but feel I should be compensated with a good will gesture in someway.

Am I being unreasonable.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ordered an A35 Premium Plus on 21st September, car at dealership on 29th October. Dealer may have already had a build slot though, but shows they were being produced etc.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm checking as I'm sure I've seen a few who have ordered slightly before and after who have received thiers. Or at least had a build allocation.

I waited Almost 14 weeks and never even got an allocation, trying to figure out if this is the norm, I don't want to be fobbed off by the lease company or Mercedes. I had an email saying I had an allocation then there was a delay and I never had an allocation. I feel a little hard done by one because i appear to have been lied to and two because the car I got supplied with was faulty. What I can't get my head around is how the car I was finally supplied with, different spec and engine was not working fully and was allowed to be allocated to me as is, the final straw has been the issue getting the right part and then the lack of knowledge installing and programming the new part to the car.

I may appear fussy but the whole saga feels like a kick in the teeth. I now have a loan car but feel I should be compensated with a good will gesture in someway.

Am I being unreasonable.
hope you can get your problem sorted soon. at least you got a rental car for the time when they fix yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts