Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be a quick an easy one, after turning on the front windscreen demister and then turning off the AC comes on automatically is there any way to stop this?

Alternatively does the AC go off after a period of time? And what does rest mean on the AC button?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
85 Posts
The climate is designed to be run all the time without making adjustments, you are better off leaving it to do it's stuff. Mine is set all year round to auto at 20c and only use windscreen demist if required...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Might be a quick an easy one, after turning on the front windscreen demister and then turning off the AC comes on automatically is there any way to stop this?

Alternatively does the AC go off after a period of time? And what does rest mean on the AC button?

Thanks in advance
I leave my climate control on all the time as well but to answer your question about the rest button, this is fab, if you are nipping into a shop or something you can press it and the heating or cooling will remain on to maintain the temp of the car :grin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the answers!! In my case, it died after one year and a half of use. I am currently looking for reasonable offers myself. And then the old ones are already boring. Only they break down constantly. Theoretically, repairing the air conditioner from minor breakdowns is not a big problem, but once every 2-3 months. And here I have it every month. I found, of course, an article where all this is described marvellous.sg. But honestly, I want to forget about it all already. I hope to see cool brands of air conditioners from these guys. I hope they will help me here too.

·
Super Moderator
4,244 Posts
To get the best out of the automatic climate control & aircon in the car, please read this thread:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts