Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like we’ve both had different responses, I contacted Carlinkit on aliexpress and also a seller on eBay who said it worked. Shouldn’t be to long till I have the kit so I’ll let you know

·
Registered
28 Posts
I guess it still needs to be plugged in to the USB-port in the front compartment where you plug in the regular ACP cable.

I dont want any cables showing so this is not really optimal.

But looking forward to see how it works for you that has ordered it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like we’ve both had different responses, I contacted Carlinkit on aliexpress and also a seller on eBay who said it worked. Shouldn’t be to long till I have the kit so I’ll let you know
Hi,
Do you have any updates for us?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,
Do you have any updates for us?
Still waiting at the moment I’m afraid. I imagine the difficulty with airmail at the moment will be the lack of passenger flights to put the mail in the holds of.

·
Registered
40 Posts
mine is july 2018 with mbux 2.0- NO car play.f them.
That’s what I was told by the dealership. But the support on the Mercedes me app told me too get mbux upgraded and by the dealership and I have it working now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,

Are you still waiting for the adaptor ?
Hi,
Refreshing my use of flashing blue lights this week so will update next week when I’ve had a chance to take a look 😁
thanks,
Jacob

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, Sorry to pester you any updates?.
No problem at all, thought it had arrived but was something else, I’ve checked and it’s been held in customs according the seller. I’m doubtful it will work to be honest as the amazon product page for the same product is saying not compatible with Mbux

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can confirm it does not work with MBUX.

On the contrary my mrs is happy that her fiesta now has wireless car play!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts