Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve just got a 2019 A180 Sport Exec. Fairly sure I remember seeing that it should have wireless charging included, but doesn’t seem to be working. Is there any way to tell if it is actually included?

·
Registered
10 Posts
On the rubber mat on right hand side should be a phone symbol and a lightning bolt and you can lift the rubber mat up and you can see the charging pad

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah right cheers. Just checked and can’t see any symbol and the mat doesn’t lift so just not have it. Think the garage have done me on that one!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My A250E is now a month old and the automatic in car charging pad in the centre console worked fine for a week
and now does not charge my phone at all, is there a way that I may have turned it off ??

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ah right cheers. Just checked and can’t see any symbol and the mat doesn’t lift so just not have it. Think the garage have done me on that one!
If memory serves (and there is no guarantee that it is) I think the wireless charging was only included on the premium PLUS spec. I just had premium but did fine by putting in my only wireless charge module with a short USB-C lead, works a treat. Also I think this is better as I believe that the included installation only managed to hold the phones charge at the current percentage rather than increase it. Others may know better.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts