Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,999 Posts
Spotted my first one yesterday in a year. Weston-Super-Mare. Driving along the front at about 2:30. Aero yellow.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Super Moderator
1,999 Posts
Certainly was. Just before the Tropicana on the left 👍

Reactions: TTG

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yeah that would have been me 😁
Was that your A45S parked on the sea front?
So that's two spots in one day :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
i did feel a tiny bit guilty about driving 55 miles to walk my dog until i got there. It was as packed as any bank holiday weekend.
if it’s safe enough to be thrown back onto a busy building site since all this crap, it’s safe enough to drive around alone in my car.
Yeah it was like a bank holiday.
Seen some guy pull up in a car with 6 bikes on the top,and a boot full to the roof with everything for a long weekend away 😄

·
Registered
A45sPlus Patagonia Red
134 Posts
spotted a Blue A45s in Croydon, in fact we were trundling along together until I turned off into my road. Heading towards A23 in Streatham.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Spotted my first ever a45s (apart from my own lol). Black cat roundabout (Bedford way, A1) going northbound. You were sat at the traffic lights waiting to enter the roundabout. Mountain grey (metallic) non aero. I was in my works pickup... but you might have noticed me gawping lol.

·
Registered
2021 AMG A45 S Plus, Sun Yellow, DTUK 470 PS, Akrapovic Evolution in Ti
167 Posts
Spotted going through harston main road, yesterday evening around half 7. My first time spotting a black a45s, looks incredible! I was in my metallic grey a45s going the other way.
Mines at Cambridge Autostore having some PPF, will be passing Harston back end of next week if you fancy a photo op!

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Looks remarkably like your car Paul? Without a towel over the numberplate of course.

I'll move it to the spotted thread shortly so we can compare it to Steve's spot of your car.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks remarkably like your car Paul?t Without a towel over the numberplate of course.

I'll move it to the spotted thread shortly so we can compare it to Steve's spot of your car.
Definitely not mine,not unless someone's switched out the reg plate to a private AMG one.

Anyway,don't suppose anyone is looking for some spare parts for their A45S,spoiler,wheels,badges,anything that sits on the outside and easily removed 😉😁

21 - 40 of 45 Posts