Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got off the phone with my merc dealer. £101.50 to have them direct from Mercedes, free labour costs as they only need to be popped in with no need for adapters apparently. Seems no coding needs to be done?

(I have a 19 reg premium amg line)

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA45 S
42 Posts
I bought these from China for around USD 25 with shipping.

It also has heat sinks built in and the image is considered fairly sharp. No coding required.

Been using them since January and no problems so far.

You can check out the video via this YouTube link, can't seem to share the video file here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just got off the phone with my merc dealer. £101.50 to have them direct from Mercedes, free labour costs as they only need to be popped in with no need for adapters apparently. Seems no coding needs to be done?

(I have a 19 reg premium amg line)
coding needs to be done on the OEM ones. Most garages just don’t realise it. That’s the whole point to this thread. I’ve already sent the official MB coding guide to 30+ forum member for them to prove to their garage that coding is needed.
It might work for while without but will eventually flicker a little

·
Registered
16 Posts
coding needs to be done on the OEM ones. Most garages just don’t realise it. That’s the whole point to this thread. I’ve already sent the official MB coding guide to 30+ forum member for them to prove to their garage that coding is needed.
It might work for while without but will eventually flicker a little
Got you, guess I'll wait for them to flicker and take it back in 😅

·
Registered
173 Posts
Got you, guess I'll wait for them to flicker and take it back in 😅
I can just mail you the guide so you can show them where to search in their database. It’s literally a 2 minute coding. But since it’s plug and play in most other models they are not used to it. My garage wanted to replace all electronics in both doors and refused to acknowledge that coding was needed. Once I contacted MB directly in Germany forwarded their guide they went quiet and fixed it instantly

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can just mail you the guide so you can show them where to search in their database. It’s literally a 2 minute coding. But since it’s plug and play in most other models they are not used to it. My garage wanted to replace all electronics in both doors and refused to acknowledge that coding was needed. Once I contacted MB directly in Germany forwarded their guide they went quiet and fixed it instantly
That would be good if possible! Saves the hassle later on! I'll pm my email

·
Registered
1 Posts
Absolutely love them!

Car Door Logo Lights, FlexDin CMS-BZ2 2PCS Custom LED Door Courtesy Puddle 3D Laser Logo Step Ghost Shadow Projector Lights Lamp for Benz A-Class/New C-Class, No-Drill https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DHN1JHR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_brN5CbRYWQ2BM
Hi man,

This link doesn't work - I just bought some on eBay that are meant to fit w177 and although it plugs in and turns on, the clips are different and don't even clip into the door - if you can resend the link it would be really helpful!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I got these fitted today, easy enough to do just clips in, Like I say I did have them coded in but they still seemed to flicker everyso often

·
Registered
227 Posts
81 - 96 of 96 Posts